Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Birthdays of 2009






I wish I were doing a better job of keeping up this blog.  Four birthdays have passed in my family in the past 6 weeks and I haven't posted a thing about them.  Baby Bryce turned one on April 24.  He's still my little baby though.  That is one of the good things about Down syndrome.  He's such a snuggle bug baby.  I still get to hold and cuddle and love him like he's much younger than he actually is.  I like that part.  
Braydon turned 3 on April 27.  He was sick for his birthday.  He didn't have as much fun at his birthday party as he would have.  The fire department came and everything.  He didn't seem too impressed.  I thought it was a fun birthday party.
I turned 34 on May 10.  Pretty uneventful.  I think we went to Red Robin for dinner.
Payton turned 5 on June 2.  Her birthday party is this weekend.  We did celebrate with my parents last weekend.  David was out of town on her actual birthday.  We couldn't leave Red Robin out of the equation for Payton's big day.  So, I took all three kids by myself to visit the big red bird.  It went well.  The strange thing is, I think I'm actually starting to like that restaurant.  The salads aren't bad.  I recommend the strawberry margaritas too.  Although they aren't cheap.  We must be one of Red Robin's best customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment