Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cutest Baby Award



And the cutest baby on earth award goes to Bryce!  Today after church I had to go to Costco to get things for the birthday party next weekend.  Bryce was so tired.  He had already missed his morning nap because we were at church.  It was time for his afternoon nap.  I knew if I didn't make it to Costco today it would be very hard to find another time.  So, we had to do it.  Now if this had been Payton and maybe Braydon there would have been no way.  Crying, screaming or worse would have ensued if I had tried this manoeuvre with them.  Costco was packed.  We just finished with a three day snow storm of two feet of snow.  The people were out today.  Bryce fussed for about 5 minutes, then laid his head down on the cart and went to sleep.  As I was navigating the aisles with my giant rolls of paper towels and massive amounts of food, people left and right were going crazy over my sweet sleeping baby.  What an angel!

3 comments:

  1. How precious! Love and miss him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog since I am ColoradoMama. What a cute family you have and I love this picture with Bryce sleeping and sucking his thumb. I wish my 15 month old would sleep anywhere.

    ReplyDelete